Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tummy Tuck on Rodeo Drive

My sister called me one day, he asked me to deliver him to perform surgery because of excess skin around stomach .The excess skin on his stomach occurs due to pregnancy.

Apparently he wanted to do abdominoplasty. Abdominoplasty is a process is a major surgical procedure to remove excess skin and fat from the middle and lower abdomen and to tighten the muscles of the abdominal wall. This process is often referred to as a "tummy tuck".

I immediately urged my brother to do the initial preparation operations such as stopping smoking, or stop taking medications or vitamins. And will consult in advance before the actual surgery.

For surgery process, I will entrust to the Plastic Surgeon in Los Angeles - Dr. Lloyd Krieger that is located at Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery
421 North Rodeo Drive
second Floor
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Here can perform various types of surgery such as tummy tuck, liposuction and breast augmentation.

My sister impatient for immediate surgery tummy tuck in order to get a good belly shape as before the pregnancy.

No comments: